Colours of love :
– Purple, lavender—This colour is an announcement that the giver has fallen in love with the recipient at first sight. It also symbolizes enchantment and originality.
– Coral—The colour of desire.
– Orange, apricot—The colours of enthusiasm and fascination.
– Yellow—Presents a “Welcome Back” sentiment—as in “Tie a Yellow Ribbon ‘Round the Old Oak Tree.” Yellow also speaks of gladness, joy and friendship.
– Peach—Sympathy, sincerity, gratitude and modesty are all represented by this multi-purpose colour.
Specific colour combinations can also carry an important message:
– Red and white speak of unity.
– Yellow and orange reflect thoughts of passion.
– Red and yellow are celebratory colours that offer congratulations.